INFRASCAN photoelectric light curtains are precision measurement instruments which operate on the basis of infrared light beams. The very high scanning frequency of the INFRASCAN light is a particularly important advantage in many applications.
Main features are:
- Resolution of up to 1 mm (0.04")
- High scanning frup to 130 kHz - short measuring cycles
- Programmable via serial interface
- Electronics within receiver and transmitter casings - no
- Easy to mount - all cables with plug-in connector
- Casing water and dust proof