Dosmar provides extended warranty service to the products it sells. This will also extend the operating life of your equipment and installation because of the possibility of repairs.
When a fault occurs, Dosmar´s additional warranty covers the repair, defective parts and shipping expenses to the customer. If the product cannot be repaired or replaced, Dosmar will replace the product with another of the same type.
Additional warranty does not cover:
- Defects that arise from the changes made (other than normal use) to the products or adjustments that the manufacturer has not approved in writing.
- Normal wear and tear, and wear resulting from maintenance, replacement of parts or repair.
- Improper use, or abnormal use not covered by the manufacturer's maintenance and operation manual.
- Inadequate or improper installation of software.
- Defects that arise from repairs made by the user or by persons who are not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Accidents, mischief, lightning, flood, fire, poor ventilation, or other defects due to force majeure.
- Damage due to malfunction of systems that the product can be connected to.
- Please also note that Dosmar additional warranties do not cover failures of a product whose serial or model number has been changed.
More information about extended warranty from our sales team.